PDA

View Full Version : Kylie wows fans at mountain gig

John
05-04-2009, 10:53 AM
The pint-sized poptress wore a pair of cheeky black sequinned harem trousers, a tight-fitting black top, leather elbow-length gloves and black stiletto boots, despite the icy temperatures at Ischgl, one of the country's most popular skiing resorts.

The 40-year-old, who performed in front of around 18,000 fans, later talked about life after her breast cancer treatment and revealed her priorities in life had shifted.

She said: "I want to kind of, live a bit more. I am still managing to do the work I am passionate about, but in my free time I am actually doing other things.

"Right now, I hope it lasts, I have a really wonderful balance, I feel very, very grateful."

Part of that wonderful balance is Minogue's romance with Spanish model Andres Velencoso, who is ten years her junior and who she even tries to learn Spanish for.

Asked about the the learning process, she said: "(It's going) very slowly. I just need to put the time in, time and dedication. But we'll get to that."

The skiing resort of Ischgl celebrates the end of the skiing season with a celebrity pop performance every year.