PDA

View Full Version : recap of MVP's appearance on "The View"

John
05-06-2009, 07:00 AM
Dot Net reader Terri Bey filed the following report on MVP's appearance on "The View" on Tuesday.

I can not believe I watched these chicks cackle , but I did. The MVP segment was at the very end. They showed Sherri backstage at Raw (I guess she went to the Raw taping in CT, the night before the Garden show) and she ran into MVP, and he introduced her to Hornswoggle.

She ran into The Great Khali, who said he likes the view from up there. She ran into Cryme Time also. Then Hornswoggle leads her to the ring which was a Raw ring. She finally meets up with MVP in the ring. They then show her act with MVP at Madison Square Garden including highlights from the match between Dolph Ziggler and MVP.

Back to the studio, MVP comes out and they ask him fluff questions. He did say that there are a couple of strong women like Linda McMahon, who he had a hard time remembering if she was the CEO. Funny. He then said Stephanie McMahon is the one calling the shots in the back. He then said that 40 percent of women watch WWE. Sherri promoted both Raw and Smackdown.