PDA

View Full Version : Why Melina Isn't on SmackDown

Kellie
05-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Strangely, Melina has yet to appear on SmackDown after being drafted to the blue brand nearly a month ago. She was left off this week's show as well, leaving her and Ricky Ortiz as the sole wrestlers having not yet debuted on SmackDown, although Ortiz filmed a few video segments for WWE's mobile service as a member of the brand.

As far as the WWE Women's Champion's whereabouts are concerned, company officials decided to punish her by having her stay at home following the European tour in light of her vocal complaints about being moved to SmackDown via the Draft a few weeks ago. Company officials were none too pleased with her outlandish behavior, hence her punishment.

While Melina has worked hard to repair her image in the locker room in recent years, this was a sharp step back and very reminiscent of years gone by. During her previous stint on SmackDown, she frequently clashed with management and her fellow peers as a result of misbehavior, to the point that she landed in "Wrestler's Court" on one occasion.

Melina will be brought back any week, but the feeling is she needed to "cool off" for a while.

Shane McMahon's Ass
05-10-2009, 12:23 PM
Melina should stop complaining, i'd understand if she was on a high paid contract and shit but god dammit! She should be lucky she still has a bloody job in WWE after so many staff cuts!

mikedudelang
05-11-2009, 03:13 AM
She's the best diva the WWE has. Tey need to get her back out there. Watching spares like Maryse and Michelle McCool every week bores me to tears.

DUKE NUKEM
05-11-2009, 06:49 AM
^i agree with you both, thanks for this Kellie