PDA

View Full Version : RAW Live Results, 5/10: Wheeling, WV

Kellie
05-11-2009, 06:57 AM
WWE RAW Live Results
May 10th, 2009 - Wheeling, WV
Report by Gary Graham, F4Wonline

1.Mickie James pinned Maryse in a Non Title Divas match with the Mickey T.Good opener.James isnt as good looking as I thought she'd be but Maryse was hot.And Maryse shows lots of heel potential. Mickey was good as always.

2.Sheamus O'Sheamassey beat West Virginia's own Jamie Noble with a Rock Botton type backbreaker. John Cena is now no longer the whitest wrestler on the planet now.That honor goes to Sheamus.Man I've seen snowballs with more color than he has.And he's nothing special at all.Noble did some great mat work by working the leg but S.O.S,'s selling of it was bad.Next.

3.The Miz beat Kofi Kingston w/ a short DDT.Miz cut a promo before the match burying Morrison(not by name)and Cena.Kofi was really over w/ the kids.Good match.

4.Kelly Kelly came out with a few kids to and had them throw some gimmicks out to the crowd

5.Chavo Guerrero Jr.beat Festus in 3 minutes.Nothing special at all.Festus tried to sing "Country Roads West Virginia" by John Denver before the match but thankfully Chavo attacked him about 30 seconds in.

6.M.V.P. beat William Regal with a boot to the face.Really good mat based wrestling match with M.V.P. really being over.

7.The Colon Bros. beat Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase Jr via dq in a Unified Tag Title match when Ted used a chair on Carlito right in front of the ref.These teams work great together and Ted and Cody were really working hard as heels by yelling at the fans and showing the most heel charisma Ive ever seen from either of them.They're both gonna be great.

8.Matt Hardy beat Goldust in 5 minutes with the Bob Orton cast.Nothing but stalling by Matt for 4 and a half of those 5 minutes.

9.Batista and John Cena beat Randy Orton and Big Show in 20 minutes when Cena pinned Show with the Attitude Adjuster.I now am deaf after the HUGE pop Cena got from the kids and 14 year old girls.Man it was the loudest live pop Ive ever heard and Ive been there for Hogan in his prime and this blew that out of the water.Orton and Show were cracking each other up during the faces' entrances and Randy even came right up to me and gave me his 'stare" that he does to the ringsiders.I was so honored.Orton got a mixed heel/face reaction.Nobody seemed to care about Show.Really good match w/ Orton and Cena being the standout performers.They work so well together.After the match Cena got Festus to come back out and they both 'sang" Country Roads since Festus didnt get to finish his try and just to show how kid freindly Cena is he bought in 3 beers(one for each) and that got Festus to sing insted of the bell gimmick as Cena said he didnt wanna do that because "he may get his ass kicked."Andf the 3 faces all had a chug a lug to finish it.Yeah I bet the parents loved that one.Again though it was a great show and I had a blast,especially the Orton 'staredown."