PDA

View Full Version : From body double to bodyslams

Black Widow
05-12-2009, 05:54 PM
THE WWE may not be able to sign up Britney Spears or Kylie Minogue but they are looking at taking on the next best thing.

Gorgeous blonde Rachael Carr – who has been the body double for both – is currently training in Florida and hoping to win a full time contract on Raw or Smackdown.

If the model and dancer is successful she would join Katie Lea and Layla to make a tasty trio of British babes in Vince McMahon’s federation.

In an exclusive interview and photo shoot, Rachael told The Sun: “I spent years doing body double work for Britney Spears.

“Through that I also ended up working with Christina Aguilera and Kylie Minogue – doing the same for them. They even made a BBC3 show about it.

“I work mainly in the US now doing modelling and was out there one day doing a shoot for the magazine Ocean Drive.

“I met a guy who recruits for the WWE, called Lou Maggio, who asked me to come for an audition.

“That went well and now I’m in training.”

Rachael goes to Florida for five days every month to hone her craft.

She said: “You train for between six months and two years before you’re ready to move up.

“I was so excited to go over there and meet everybody, but I was also scared.

“On my first time over, watching the girls throw themselves around, I thought I couldn’t do it.

“I’ve only just begun the training so I’m not doing too much of the physical stuff at the moment.

“But because I can dance I think I’ll manage.

“They want me to be a cutie. Because I’m quite small and little, they want the whole angel thing coming over.

“Hopefully it will go well, I’ll perfect my wrestling and my character and I’ll end up with a full time WWE contract.”

The star – who has had two boob jobs and liposculpture on her bum – admits she had never watched wrestling before meeting Lou.

She cannot get enough of it now though, especially the hunky WWE superstars like Randy Orton, Batista and John Cena.

Rachel added: “When I was first offered the job I was like, ‘What???’

“But since then it’s become my dream to become a WWE Diva. I love it!

“As for the guys – I would love be around them all the time¿ they’re my kind of men.

“Hell yeah!”

The Sun

DUKE NUKEM
05-12-2009, 07:47 PM
thanks for the post Ryan