PDA

View Full Version : More Details On Randy Orton's Violation

OMEN
07-07-2006, 10:54 AM
Credit: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Apparently WWE have decided not to publicly punish Orton for violating the WWE Wellness Program. In addition to be fined $2,000, Vince McMahon will hire Orton a rehab consultant where he/she will travel on the road with Orton, due to the fact Orton will not be taken off WWE television.

Many stars are outraged at WWE officials and even Vince McMahon for not taking drastic action towards the situation. Paul Heyman is said to be the most outraged, due to the fact that RVD, the star of ECW was suspened for thirty days for something similar to this situation, however, Orton has not even been serverly punished.

One source within WWE commented "This is highly unfair to the entire roster that Orton was not suspened. It's going to make the wellness program look more like a joke because just about everything in WWE leaks online." It should also be noted that Hulk Hogan is the reason Orton didn't get suspened because he played peace-maker during the entire situation. He persuaded Vince to keep Orton, especially with the big Summerslam showdown coming in August.

turner716
07-08-2006, 04:46 AM
y's he in trouble now?

Assassin™
07-08-2006, 05:39 AM
Hulk Hogan, Vince McMahon, & Randy Orton = The Three Stooges

It's no secret, I don't like Orton in the first place, but this is just ridiculous. WWE is treating him like the spoiled little brat that he is. I can't wait until this huge marketing ploy building up to the match at SS backfires on them.

TickleMeStunner
07-08-2006, 06:46 AM
I just read an article saying that every bit of it was false. It was on another forum, so I can't link it, but it was out the Wrestling Observer Newsletter saying that the reporter that broke the story is making it up, saying they never published that in any of their articles. So I don't know what is going on now.

Ethan Hunt
07-08-2006, 10:49 AM
^ thats why I call 'em the Corporate Bastards

BDK
07-08-2006, 01:31 PM
It's not true I've see this article all over with every site saying it's false.

Assassin™
07-08-2006, 04:58 PM
I still think Orton should be suspended....just for the hell of it.