PDA

View Full Version : Christian talks about his finisher name changed

Kenpachi Zaraki
05-29-2009, 03:48 PM
The June 2009 issue of WWE Magazine has an interview with Christian. In it, he explains changing the name of his finisher from the Unprettier to the Killswitch. Christian told the official magazine the following:

I never liked the name Unprettier because it's grammatically incorrect... just kidding. The real reason is that the name started off as a joke with the Hardys; one day, while the TLC song "Unpretty" was playing in the background, I said out loud, "I'm going to call my move the Unprettier because when I hit you with it, it makes you feel so damn unpretty." Then an announcer said the name on the air and it stuck. To me, though, it's a vicious move, and "Unprettier" never matched the move's sheer impact. For all this time, I've wished I could change it, and my return to WWE offered the perfect opportunity. But I don't know how I came up with the name Killswitch; it just hit me one day.

The June 2009 issue of WWE Magazine is on newsstands now and features the Batista cover.

nodq

I liked the Unprettier

DUKE NUKEM
05-29-2009, 07:40 PM
i think the new name for christians new finisher has a better sound to it, thanks for this Gunner