PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Kennedy makes a silent video message to fans

John
06-01-2009, 06:37 AM
Mr. Kennedy released a video on his official website, www.Ken-Kennedy.com, in which he shakes both of his wrists repeatedly to show that they are not injured.

This is apparently in response to online reports saying he suffered a wrist injury during what turned out to be his final match in WWE on Monday's episode of RAW.

Although it should be noted that he wasn't expected to miss any ring time and that it was a minor issue at best. Since his departure, it was announced on his official website that he was "100% healthy."

Kellie
06-01-2009, 07:44 AM
I watched this earlier and thought he was a total wanker .. if he wasnt fired for an injury then it would have to be the move he made on Orton .. with all his injuries and that bad move he is a liability and only time before he hurt himself again or worse, hurt someone else

~0804~
06-01-2009, 08:23 AM
Mr. kennedy is ok ~ so, what the real reason wwe released he ??

Before The Beginning
06-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Kellie cracks me up

Kage
06-01-2009, 11:01 PM
That video is hilarious lol.

Kellie
06-02-2009, 02:56 AM
Kellie cracks me up

Well if he wants to act like a total idiot, he obviously isnt hurt so what did he do to get fired, wouldnt it more logical to actually tell the fans instead of acting like an idiot?

Before The Beginning
06-02-2009, 05:48 AM
Well if he wants to act like a total idiot, he obviously isnt hurt so what did he do to get fired, wouldnt it more logical to actually tell the fans instead of acting like an idiot?

I'd say you were right on when you said it was the Orton thing, maybe the WWE didnt really tell the whole story about what happened backstage. Maybe it was more heated than they let on, not sure.
I still like Mr. Kennedy though, I dont like Randy Orton. I think hes classless. Just because Orton was blessed with size and strength doesnt mean he isnt a jackass.
Technically, if you get a Dishonorable Discharge from the military, you have a hard time finding a job. And yet Orton is making a lot I bet. Then theres the whole diva bag incident, and thats only 2 incidents, im sure theres more.

I'm not saying what Kennedy did was smart, but I respect him more as a human being 100x more. Thats just me though.