PDA

View Full Version : WWE Sign Chris Masters

John
06-04-2009, 09:06 PM
World Wrestling Entertainment has re-signed Chris Mordetzky, better known as Chris Masters.

Masters has been cancelling his indy bookings and telling those promoters that he is going back to WWE and going right back on television as opposed to developmental. He was backstage at the RAW and SmackDown events at the Staples Center last week and looked to be in good shape. There’s no word on which brand he will be returning on.

Masters, 27, has been gone from the company for a little under two years, and has been wrestling overseas a lot since then.

source: 24W

wwe9112
06-04-2009, 09:53 PM
I doubt he'll get very far.

Kellie
06-04-2009, 11:07 PM
oh yay, same ole crap, are we going to get stuck with the same old crap? who the hell would want to see the Masterlock challenge again, it was boring in the first place. WWE needs to learn to bring in new talent, not hasbeens

Black Widow
06-05-2009, 12:39 AM
wwe needs me to run it

DUKE NUKEM
06-05-2009, 06:39 AM
oh yay, same ole crap, are we going to get stuck with the same old crap? who the hell would want to see the Masterlock challenge again, it was boring in the first place. WWE needs to learn to bring in new talent, not hasbeens

Great point, thanks for this John

scorpionf
06-05-2009, 12:31 PM
YAY!!! Chris Masters is coming back! *note the sarcasm*

I always wanted to know why no one ever just stomped hard on his foot in the masterlock challenges - he would have loosened his grip if someone had done that....

I bet we get the same old nonsense this time around :shifty:

mikedudelang
06-06-2009, 02:34 AM
this dude was awful 2 years ago and he'll be awful now. that 'masterlock challege' worked for about 2 weeks worth of tv before i grew tired of it and masters on the mic was painful to say the least. he'll be gone again by this time next year.

D28980
06-06-2009, 09:19 AM

Well in order 2 be a hasbeen you had 2 be worth a damn to begin with..........so MASTERS dont qualify

wwe9112
06-06-2009, 12:19 PM
Well in order 2 be a hasbeen you had 2 be worth a damn to begin with..........so MASTERS dont qualify

lol nice :)