PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Blogger Covers Donald Trump 'Buying' Raw

John
06-17-2009, 07:45 PM
Wrestling News World reader Liz sent the following:

I was on Perez Hilton's website earlier and he has picked up on the story of Donald Trump "buying" Raw. The interesting thing is he sounds as if he actually thinks Trump has actually brought the brand. It makes me wonder how many more people out there think it&'s real and not a storyline?

At the moment the article is on page 2 but will probably move throughout the day. Here's what the article says:

Donald Trump has just announced his purchase of the World Wrestling Entertainment's Monday Night RAW, and he already has big plans for the franchise.

His first official act as owner was planing the first-ever commercial free broadcast, premiering on Monday June 22nd, which will be the program's 838th episode.

Damn. That is a lot of smackdowns!Trump is scheduled to make an appearance on the broadcast, which we hope means he is gonna fight someone! Doubtful, we know. But, still, we can dream.

As to why longtime WWE chairman Vince McMahon went through with the deal, McMahon reveals : "This was an offer I couldn't refuse."With the Donald, we can believe it.

jerichoholic_9
06-19-2009, 06:52 AM
I love how everyone claims that all of wrestling is fake, and yet the instance that someone massive in the media apparently buys the "fake" company, they all believe it's real. Hypocrites...

DUKE NUKEM
06-19-2009, 01:48 PM
^good point, thanks for this john