PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho teasing a feud with The Undertaker

John
06-22-2009, 06:53 AM
In an interview with About.com, it's noted that Chris Jericho has yet to have face Undertaker in a one-on-one encounter. He's asked to compare ending his undefeated streak at WrestleMania to beating "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Rock to become the first Undisputed Champion.

"It would be a huge deal. Obviously it would be at the same level," Jericho said. "But Undertaker is still on crutches as we speak so if he was smart he'd would stay on crutches and stay away from me. Now that I'm on his show, it is inevitable that our paths cross. I think he has been coasting for the past few years and has been taking it easy and living on his reputation. I'm not intimidated by him and we'll see what happens once he gets back."

Chris Jericho also said SmackDown is superior to Raw.

"Smackdown is the better show overall. Better performers, better wrestling," Jericho said. "I think it's a much better show. I think a lot of that has to do with the acquisitions of Punk and myself. With Mysterio, Hardy, Edge, and the Undertaker coming back I think there are some great combinations and some great matches to be had."

Jericho also said he's working on a second book through Grand Central Publishing, which published his first book, rather than WWE. He also says WWE ran some movie ideas through him (Behind Enemy Lines: Columbia and The Marine 2), but he wasn't interested.

Jericho also discusses the biggest difference between WCW and WWE, his upcoming appearance on Aaron Stone, the current status of Fozzy, and more.