PDA

View Full Version : WWE News: Ken Doane In Legal Trouble?

OMEN
07-08-2006, 11:13 PM
source: PWInsider.com

Virginia's WKTR Channel 3 covered the story of a local man who is claiming that he was injured by WWE star Ken Doane (Spirit Squad's Kenny) last Sunday following a Raw house show in Norfolk. Jason Wilson, 27, claims to have spotted Doane and Mickie James sitting at a red light in their car and approached them for autographs. James obliged, but when the light turned green, Wilson claims that Doane allegedly held onto his sign and pulled off. This allegedly caused Wilson to fall and his sign to tear. Wilson is claiming strain of his left shoulder and commented to the station, "And it's not my fault he did what he did. I'm innocent and I'm going to take a warrant out. And nobody's going to stop me over my dead body!" WWE's Gary Davis told the station that they were contacted by Wilson and offered signed photos. When he then asked for money, they asked him to file a written report. WWE told the station Doane and Wilson had no contact at all and they are unaware of how Wilson was injured Wilson told the station is attempting to have misdemeanor charges pressed against Doane.