PDA

View Full Version : Brand New Matt Hardy?

Kellie
06-28-2009, 09:56 AM
You never know if Matt Hardy is posting a cryptic message on his social sites or just leading everyone online on these days but he's posted some messages on Twitter in the past few days after hinting about seeing a doctor in Raleigh, NC last week after reports of him being injured again. Here are the Tweets:

"A Brand New Matt Hardy Is Coming.. Be Ready!!!"

"Good night for real guys and gals.. And don't sweat it peeps, the changes are gonna be tough but ALL good.. Adios Amigos!!"

"Good night everyone! I am about to go through some of the most dramatic changes in my life in a long time over the next couple of weeks."

"I good two words for ya... Second Opinion! Anyway, I'm chowing down at the finest Mongolian BBQ grill in NC, mmmm!" (This was after he may have visited a doctor last week.)

IW

Brandon
06-28-2009, 10:18 AM
Interesting, you never know with Matt Hardy these days but I can only hope that these means the return of Matt Hardy V2. That would be so awesome and if Chris Masters were to be his 'bodyguard' that would be too fucking awesome to comprehend.

christianedge
06-28-2009, 05:50 PM
maybe he cut his hair to go along with his surgery

Kage
06-28-2009, 06:18 PM
I'd love to see Matt Hardy V1 again.

mikedudelang
06-30-2009, 11:51 PM
I hope he cut his hair...that hairline is getting out of control. He'll look a lot better with short hair. I also have a feeling they'll bring him back as a face. He hasn't gotten over at all as a heel and now that the Hardy/Hardy feud is done, they don't seem to have anywhere to take the guy.