PDA

View Full Version : Edge Talks Turning Babyface

John
06-29-2009, 07:01 PM
Last Thursday, Edge was interviewed by Danny Salas of central California's B95 radio station. You can listen to the entire segment at B95forlife.com. Here's what the Rated R Superstar said about:

Turning Babyface: "There's a little bit of a groundswell. I'm starting to fell it a little bit... I think a lot of it too is just tenure. When you're around for a long time the people go, 'God, he's been around here a long time and been in some pretty hellacious matches. And when you start to get that on your resume it gets harder and harder for people to boo you. I think that's what Shawn Michaels ran into and that's what Undertaker ran into. When you get to a certain point - not that I'm in their league or anything - but once you get to a certain point after a lot of time and a lot of matches that have entertained people it becomes harder and harder for them to boo you. That's kind of been my challenge for the last little while is to keep them booing me. I think (Chris) Jericho is going through the same thing right now."

Working With Christian Again: "I don't know. I'd like for it to and at some point I think it has to happen whether it's against each other or whether it's teaming. I still think it's fresh in our audience's minds that it would still mean something. We do have a lot more kids now that might not remember it, but I think enough guys like you and me are still in the crowd that can buzz the kids on it and explain what Edge and Christian is all about it."

DUKE NUKEM
06-30-2009, 05:49 PM
i think he should stay heel, thanks for this John