PDA

View Full Version : Matt Hardy Update

John
07-02-2009, 04:14 PM
WNW reader Joe sent word Matt Hardy posted the following blog on his MySpace page yesterday:

The Hurdle Awaits..and I'm ready to cross it, jump it, or plow over it. Either way, I'm excited to enter into a new, better chapter of my life and career. A chapter that I've waited for many years to finally write.. and the time is now. For all my loyal and faithful peeps, thanks for always supporting and believing in me. Get ready, cause when I re-debut on Smackdown, nothing's gonna stop me-in the ring or in life..

Joe also sent word Hardy posted "A Brand New Matt Hardy Is Coming". "Be Ready!!!" on his Twitter page. While I do not information on what Matt is referring too, there has at least been talk about re-debuting him as a babyface when he returns.

Kage
07-02-2009, 06:29 PM
Yea, Matt as a heel isn't working, and I blame the Raw writers. He has all the heat in the world after feuding with Jeff and then Raw just did nothing with him.

tommy
07-03-2009, 12:12 AM
Is he injured or not?

Kenpachi Zaraki
07-03-2009, 01:39 AM
Does WWE think we are stupid? Does changing shows make a person face from heel? They did that with Morrison and now Mark Henry and now this. The 1st 2 didnt work this 1 wont either