PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Dreamer Blog

John
07-09-2009, 06:57 AM
Well it is day ten of my eighteen day tour. I am in Japan for a second show live at the Budokan. The shows have been awesome and the WWE Universe has been even more passionate then ever and has truly inspired all the WWE Superstars to take it to a higher competitive level.

The reactions and crowd responses really show how much appreciation the fans have for just how hard the WWE Superstars work. If I had to live any where else in the world Japan is where I would be. I love the food and the entire culture. The people flock to the hotels and wait for any interaction with the Superstars. They always lend a hand with any information requested and just really go out of their way for us.

The many hours of plane travel all seem worth it, the moment you walk thru the curtain. To all the Japanese Universe I salute you. It is off to Manilla tomorrow and then to Florida TV. I don't look forward to the 27 hour plane ride to get home but it will be worth it when I step out on the stage in Miami for ECW television.

Thanks for reading

Tommy Dreamer

ECW Champion