PDA

View Full Version : Dana White Says Lesnar's Actions Were "Straight WWE"

John
07-13-2009, 06:59 AM
Yahoo! Sports has an article online today comparing Brock Lesnar’s erratic behavior last night after his fight against Frank Mir at UFC 100 in Las Vegas to a heel in WWE. In his post-fight interview Brock encouraged fans to boo him and flipped them off. He also said, “I’m drinking a cooler full of Coors Light, Coors Light because Bud Light won’t pay me anything.” Bud Light was one of the key sponsors for the event. He went on to say “Hell, I might even get on top of my wife tonight.”

Lesnar later apologized and even showed up at a post-event press conference drinking a Bud Light. Dana White was said to have been very upset at Lesnar saying that his actions were “Straight WWE.” He even took him to the back for a “private discussion.”

Kage
07-13-2009, 08:41 PM
Lol, what is White gonna do? Fire him? Lesnar = Ratings.

J-man
07-13-2009, 09:10 PM
Lesnar as a heel in UFC= bigger ratings lol

I think Dana told him to keep playing like that, and as long as you apologize after each time it'll be all good

Relapse
07-13-2009, 10:31 PM
Lol, what is White gonna do? Fire him? Lesnar = Ratings.

Completely agree, Lesnar = Ratings & PPV buys.

Let him do what he has been doing, If he wants to talk shit let him lol people are still guying to buy any PPV that has him on it.

Before The Beginning
07-13-2009, 10:42 PM
First off, Dana White is one to talk, second, it wasnt that bad, the only part that was maybe shady was him talking smack to Mir after he just got up after it was called. That could be considered classless in the UFC, but hell, its fighting, not Sesame Street.
The part about the COors Light and hopping on Sable, fine with me, hell, I'd want to hop that myself.
Ill never go against Lesnar again, dude is a baller. I thought Mir might submit him, but it wasnt even close.

Y0UR Messiah
07-14-2009, 04:30 AM
What's funny is, I work for DirecTV and we got my calls to order that UFC ppv than any other PPV from UFC based on the fact that Brock was fighting. In my opinion they should let him say anything he wants. It's just words after all.

solidsnake
07-18-2009, 08:05 AM
wth ever....do they have anything better to do than worry about wat lesnar says....