PDA

View Full Version : WWE legend selling his Hall of Fame ring

Konan
07-15-2009, 08:15 PM
Billy Graham is selling his WWE Hall of Fame ring on eBay because he's upset with Vince McMcMahon. "Vince McMahon made a remark at a recent Board meeting that there will never be an actual Hall of Fame building and that the Hall of Fame is something that only exists in his head," Graham told the UK Sun.

"Shane McMahon has been saying for several years that there will be an actual physical Hall of Fame building and now we know that there will not be one. Therefore, if the Hall of Fame is only a figment of Vince's imagination, I will depart with my ring."

Relapse
07-15-2009, 11:08 PM
I thought they were building the HOF close to TNA's "Impact" zone?

DA
07-15-2009, 11:51 PM
Damn is he that poor?

aoessand
07-16-2009, 01:32 AM
rofl if thats the way it is then good for him its already at 10k + on ebay lol

Will
07-16-2009, 01:46 AM
Graham is always upset about something. All of these old guys whine about everything.

Relapse
07-16-2009, 02:40 AM
Disrespectful on Billy's part if you ask me.

BTW: The ring looks pretty cool lol, I am looking at the pics on Ebay :)

Before The Beginning
07-16-2009, 03:59 AM
I think hes more or less doing it to prove a point. With all the money WWE brings in, they should have an "actual" HOF to honor their best. The funny part is you know there will be one down the road, or at least I would assume there will, for the likes of The Undertaker, HBK, HHH, etc...

scorpionf
07-16-2009, 09:11 AM
Silly on Graham's oart - Vince says there isn't going to be one, but Vince will not be around forever... Chances are Steph and Shane will have a HOF Building made, when they take over WWE...