PDA

View Full Version : News regarding Teddy Long's status in WWE

Konan
07-18-2009, 08:19 AM
A former member of the creative team defended Theodore Long after watching Vince McMahon put the SmackDown General Manager on probation in the storylines. The former writer felt that it would be a bad move for WWE to pull Long from television.

"He makes his money on house shows," the former writer said. "He goes and mingles and gets the crowd worked up. He's a team player. I think they would be so poorly advised to make a switch in the management role."

tapout
07-19-2009, 07:28 AM
I rather liked Teddy as a GM.

Shane McMahon's Ass
07-19-2009, 08:26 AM
T-Lo is the best GM that WWE have had in a very long time, i was very very upset when they put him on ECW and let Vickie Guerrero take his place on SD.

Thanks for this Konan :)

mikedudelang
07-21-2009, 02:19 AM
Wouldn't suprise me if they got rid of him...it would just be another in a long list of stupid things the wwe has been doing the past few years.

scorpionf
07-21-2009, 04:23 AM
WWE would be stupid to let him go - he is the best GM that they have had in a long time...

Y0UR Messiah
07-21-2009, 03:42 PM
I must agree...The two greatest GM's have been Long and Bishoff. Both made great TV. Now Bishoff's gone, we only got Long too. If they take him out then what are with left with...ZZ Top?