PDA

View Full Version : Torrie Wilson and Nick Mitchell profiled on local TV, Mitchell talks negatively about

John
07-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Former WWE wrestler Nick Mitchell and his girlfriend, former WWE diva Torrie Wilson, were profiled during a sports segment on ABC Ch. 13 in Houston during the evening news on Friday.

Mitchell was shown training for MMA at a local boxing gym and he talked negatively about his WWE experience.

Mitchell, who had the "stain" of being a Tough Enough contestant and was part of the Spirit Squad group in 2006, says politics held him down, especially because he ended up with Torrie Wilson.

"There's a lot of politics in WWE. I was a young, fresh meat WWE guy who 'didn't deserve' the most beautiful diva," Mitchell told ABC's Tim Melton in-between camera shots of him training.

Torrie was shown walking through their "Jaded" clothing store in The Woodlands, which is north of Houston. Torrie says she's done with wrestling.

"Professional wrestling is behind me. I had back surgery last June," Torrie said in a brief soundbyte.

Mitchell also said he's healthier now training for MMA than when he was in WWE. "52 weeks a year, you never get a break. It's a lot tougher than people know," he said.

Mitchell listed his injuries during his WWE career: "Blew a disc in my neck. Blew a knee out. I broke a nose three times in about one month."

DUKE NUKEM
07-20-2009, 06:39 AM
sounds like she is still here for some kind of wrestling, thanks for this John