PDA

View Full Version : WWE Raw House Show Results (8/02/09) - White Plains, New York

John
08-03-2009, 05:55 PM
Hey my name is Benjamin Kogel I attended the house last night at the Westchester County Center. The lineup was the same as the night before in Pennsylvania.

Evan Bourne vs Alex Riley
Good match. Bourne gets the win with the shooting star press. Riley looked very impressive.

The Miz vs Santino
Good promo by Miz. Miz picks up the win.

Chris Masters vs Primo
Primo picks up the win via criss body off the top rope.

Jack Swagger vs MVP
Great promo by swagger. MVP comes running out. Very good match. MVP actually got cut open, very minor but was not expecting that. Swagger picks up the win.

Kofi Kingston vs Carlito for the US Title.
Very solid match Kofi reverses the back stabber into the trouble in paradise to retain.

Divas 3 on 3. Mickie, Kelly and Gail Kim vs Beth, Rosa and Alicia Fox. This match was better than most diva matches on TV. They did the Mickie waiting for the tag and Gail Kim tags in bit. But it never really went anywhere. Crowd was into this match Mickie got a huge pop when she finally got tagged in. Face. Divas take this one.

On to the main event. 3 on 2 handicap match. Legacy vs Cena and Mark Henry. Randy got a mixed reaction. The over 12 crowd gave him a pop. But man o man the roof flew off the place when Vena came out. A lot of kids in attendance. Cena/Henry win both hit their finishers simultaneously for the win.

After match Henry and Vena ran around and slapped hands with fans. I was ringside front row I was one of the lucky ones to slap hands with Vena. The arena was sold out. The crowd was hot but the main event put it over the top.

Biggest pops
1. Cena and Mark Henry
2. Evan Bourne
3. MVP
4. Primo
5. Santino

Biggest heat
1. Legacy
2. Jack swagger
3. Miz
4. Alex riley (this guy looks very impressive. He has the look he carried himself well vs Bourne and he's pretty good on the mic I'm looking forward to seeing more of riley on raw)
5. Carlito