PDA

View Full Version : WWE's Lame Excuse for Kendrick's Release

Kellie
08-06-2009, 01:18 AM
The decision to release Brian Kendrick was made two weeks ago after he was pulled from a planned program with Evan Bourne. Kendrick had been warned several times that WWE wasn't going to tolerate his failing multiple drug tests for marijuana. His marijuana use was likely a contributing factor to his release and he was one of at least 2 Superstars who had their pushes stopped due to pot use. Kendrick's release was also meant and taken as a warning for higher profile talents who have been failing pot tests.

However, when John Laurinaitis informed Kendrick he was being let go, the story was that it was because of the economy. Those who heard that story couldn't believe they gave him such a lame and bogus reason for being fired. Kendrick was told that his release could have happened much sooner but agent Pat Patterson had spoken up for him.

IW

Xan20
08-06-2009, 01:20 AM
Maybe they didn't want to hurt his feelings

aoessand
08-06-2009, 02:02 AM
many be he should not smoke pot... rofl dont get me wrong i love the stuff myself, but im not on TV risking peoples lives while im stoned...

Before The Beginning
08-06-2009, 03:13 AM
So stupid, WWE are hypocrites. I'm not condoning drug use but come on, Marijuana compared to steroids, uhm... yeah....

DUKE NUKEM
08-06-2009, 06:35 AM
^good point, thanks for the post Kellie

tapout
08-06-2009, 08:04 AM
Actually I see pot as a bigger risk to other wrestlers than the roids. No doubt the roids are worse for those taking them. But look at a lot of the moves - ESPECIALLY in Kendricks style. It's all about the timing. Pot throws that off.

P.S. Used to love the stuff to until I had to worry about random testing.

beegngr
08-06-2009, 06:37 PM
he will be x division champ soon

DA
08-06-2009, 08:11 PM
Next to go Orton :evilgrin: