PDA

View Full Version : Jericho Appearing In SNL Movie; Dibiase News

J-man
08-14-2009, 02:15 AM
Sorry for teh weird thread title, as I had to work around the tags problem

--THQ has launched the official website for WWE's upcoming SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 video game at Smackdownvsraw.com. Virtually everything on the site says "coming soon" and there's a countdown clock (set to expire in one week) teasing a first look at this year's game, which will be releaed in the fall.

-- Ted DiBiase, Jr. was recently interviewed by the Peoria Journal-Star and was asked whether slapping his father on national television several weeks ago was the hardest thing he's had to do yet in WWE. "Not at all. I've been waiting to slap my dad in the face for a long time. I loved it (laughs)," DiBiase said. "Yeah, I guess afterward I may have felt a little guilty, but it wasn't too hard." The slap came after the Million Dollar Man booked his son to face fellow legacy member, WWE Champion Randy Orton. For more, visit PJStar.com.

-- Chris Jericho will be appearing in the upcoming "MacGruber" feature film based on a popular recurring Saturday Night Live sketch. SNL cast member Will Forte stars as MacGruber, a takeoff on the popular 1980s television show MacGyver. IMDB.com calls the MacGruber character "a bumbling secret agent whose lack of skill and abundance of personal problems serve as a detriment to him -- and those around him." Hollywood heavyweights Val Kilmer and Ryan Phillippe will also have roles in the film, which is currently filming in New Mexico. Chris Jericho just wrote on Twitter, "Chilling in my trailer on set preparing for my scene...lion face lemon face lion face lemon face."

DUKE NUKEM
08-14-2009, 06:43 AM
thanks for he post John