PDA

View Full Version : Another Theme Style PPV?

J-man
08-26-2009, 03:46 AM
WWE is again mulling over potential theme-style ideas for future pay-per view events. In another survey issued to fans today, WWE asked for feedback on the following:

Street Fight Event - main events feature street fight matches with no disqualification.

Tournament Event - single elimination bracket style tournament where Superstars would compete in multiple matches during the night to become the tournament winner

Tables, Ladders & Chairs Event - TLC matches being featured in the main events

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/arti...tyle-ppv-83909

The ShowOff
08-26-2009, 04:28 AM
I like a Tournament Event as it would sorta have that King Of The Ring feel. So if they have one of these 3 I hope its that because I mean the street fight and TLC Match mainly fits with the whole Extreme Rules IMO so we don't need them.

christianedge
08-26-2009, 05:59 AM
i dont like having themed ppv's. it takes the special-ness of the match. if they put on better quality regular matches, they wouldn't have to put special themes for some ppvs. and for the tournament one, just bring back KOTR.

DUKE NUKEM
08-26-2009, 06:17 AM
^ good Point

Y0UR Messiah
08-26-2009, 01:48 PM
Still though...I've always wanted to see an all HIAC PPV. So now, I finally get my wish.

J-man
08-26-2009, 02:43 PM
It just seems like they are trying to take TNA's ideas and MAKE it a competition. They are trying to make new stars and sign even more guys that can help match TNA's great matches.

It's stupido

cspyke1127
08-26-2009, 05:07 PM
I'd like to see the KOTR style PPV, but put in every match as a different stipulation match, like hardcore, no-dq, etc...

Kage
08-26-2009, 05:33 PM
Bring back King of the Ring as a yearly ppv!!!