PDA

View Full Version : Ted DiBiase Talks About Ending The Undertaker's WrestleMania Streak

Kellie
09-17-2009, 11:03 PM
Legacy's Ted DiBiase was recently interviewed by ESPN and said his career goal in World Wrestling Entertainment would be to end the The Undertaker's undefeated WrestleMania streak.

There was talk last year when DiBiase first arrived on the scene of positioning him as a young star to actually end the streak. However, it seems that this year may come too early as the company are slowly building him up, along with Cody Rhodes, in their feud against DX.

In the interview, there is also mention of DiBiase's younger brother Bret, who made a run-in during SummerSlam during the Orton-Cena match. DiBiase states that he's only been with WWE developmental for 6 months and being a young starter, needs time to work his way up to the main roster.

Read the interview in its entirety here. (http://sports.espn.go.com/videogames/news/story?id=4478115)

IW

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-17-2009, 11:28 PM
Pfft, like he'd be the one to end Taker's WM streak. Stupid kid :no:

Thanks Kellie

mikedudelang
09-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Wouldn't shock me...

That said, I have a feeling 'Taker will have a big say in who (if anyone) ends his streak.

Potential superstars might wanna start kissing Mark's ass.

J-man
09-17-2009, 11:40 PM
I honestly believe If anyone were to end the streak it would be Cena. To fully establish himself as a legend. But I would kill Vince if that happens. End of story

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-18-2009, 12:04 AM
I think the 1 person who will end his streak will be very unexpected and i doubt it will be Cena Joshy :shifty:

A Blissful Ass
09-18-2009, 03:31 AM
Imo i think HBK or Triple H or even Jericho should end it Because Flair and Sting are no chansers