PDA

View Full Version : Keira's cups run over

OMEN
07-14-2006, 10:31 PM
http://network.news.com.au/image/0,10114,5186288,00.jpg
Inflation ... Keira Knightley, as seen in promo posters for King Arthur
ACTRESS Keira Knightley has revealed how movie distributors increased the size of her breasts for US posters.
"Those things certainly weren't mine," the naturally flat-chested starlet said of US promotional material for her 2004 film King Arthur.

In comparison to the British shots, she said US movie chiefs wanted to make her breasts slightly larger, and she told them: "OK, fine."

Knightley also said women weren't allowed to be on the cover of a magazine in the US unless they measured up.

"I don't have any t**s, so I can't show cleavage. But you're not actually allowed to be on a magazine cover in the US without at least a C cup because it turns people off," the starlet said in an interview with BANG Showbiz news.

"Apparently they have done market research and found that women want to see no less than a C cup on other women. Isn't that crazy? So they make my t**s bigger."

The Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest star referred to an "interesting" discussion she was involved in with US producers.

"They said, 'We want to make them slightly larger and you'll get approval', and I was like. 'Okay, fine. I honestly don't give a s**t'."

In other Knightley news, the barely-there Gucci dress which recently brought the sarlet's "hidden assets" into the spotlight will be auctioned off for charity. Blogger Mrsz06 reports that Knightley said: "I'd like to give it to charity for them to sell. It's not the kind of thing you can get away with wearing twice.

Pirates of the Caribbean was playing strongly across all age groups, US distributor Disney said on Sunday. The studio said people were buying tickets for multiple screenings on the same day.

2003's Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl opened with $US46.8 million, and ended up with $US305 million domestically. Both films were directed by Gore Verbinski.

A third film in the series, which also features Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp, is scheduled for release next year.

With The Herald Sun