PDA

View Full Version : Backstage Concern Over The Undertaker

Shane McMahon's Ass
09-30-2009, 11:04 PM
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Right now there is a lot of concern regarding the health of The Undertaker. He came back to work in Puerto Rico, as a warm up for his Breaking Point match, and that is when concern started. After WrestleMania, 'Taker had hip surgery, but it was played off as a minor thing.

In reality, he had very serious surgery, possibly a hip replacement, and the company wondered if he would return at all. Taker is in a lot of pain, and noticeably slower; this is why the Breaking Point match was booked to be so short. Some are wondering if we will see him retire at WrestleMania 26.

W.I

deadmanwalkin
10-01-2009, 04:16 AM
honestly i would much rather see him retire on his terms than say due to injury

which imho is what batista should do too

i like both these guys a lot and i dont want to see them go down with a career ending injury

mikedudelang
10-01-2009, 08:21 PM
This was posted like 2 weeks ago. Since then I've watched 'Taker wrestle two really good matches. I think it's all b.s.

He may not be what he was a few years ago, but he looked fine to me.

Konan
10-01-2009, 10:15 PM
I think taker miss next year wm.due to his injury. And i personaly want him to go with his streak of 17-0. And before wm he announce to retire. And i really hurt when a new his kids type wrestlers beat him. Lol.but who cares.