PDA

View Full Version : DiBiase wants to face Orton at Wrestlemania

Konan
10-02-2009, 08:37 PM
In an interview with The Sun, Ted DiBiase says he would like to headline a future WrestleMania against Randy Orton. However, DiBiase said he "couldn't predict the future" on whether his dream come true.

The two third generation grapplers had a match back in July when "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase hosted an episode of Raw and booked his son in a match against Orton. DiBiase hinted he wouldn't mind facing Orton again.

"When Randy and I had the match, that was a really good reaction. I think people wanted to see Randy get his butt whipped," DiBiase said. "Headlining a WrestleMania with Randy Orton would not a bad deal. Whether we love or hate each other, are with each other or against each other, that would be a dream come true."

DUKE NUKEM
10-03-2009, 06:33 AM
wow thanks dor this Kysbdd

J-man
10-03-2009, 07:40 AM
^^ You ok Duke? lol

Thanks Konan

scorpionf
10-03-2009, 08:50 AM
It would be a good match - but I don't see DiBiase headlining Wrestlemania just yet...

wwe9112
10-03-2009, 01:54 PM
The match they had on Raw was a good match I thought.

Konan
10-03-2009, 07:44 PM
i really dont understand what dibiase want.if u guys remember last couple of weeks ago dibiase ask that he want to end taker wm streak and now he demand to face orton....

Will
10-05-2009, 05:07 AM
i really dont understand what dibiase want.if u guys remember last couple of weeks ago dibiase ask that he want to end taker wm streak and now he demand to face orton....

He didn't say that he wanted to face Orton at the next WM, just at a "future" WM. He could be thinking about a decade from now when Legacy is about a decade in the past.