PDA

View Full Version : Mark Henry Injured: Out Four To Six Months

yankeesman77
07-16-2006, 03:29 AM
Posted by: Daniel Pena - July 15th, 2006

An unfortunate turn of events has occured as Mark Henry will be out of action for four to six months due to an injury. Henry fractured his patella during his match at Saturday Night's Main Event. It looks like his match with Batista at the Great American Bash is off the cards now. Here is the official message from WWE.com...

Henry Suffers Injury in Six Man Tag Team Match
By Jen Hunt
July 15, 2006

Mark Henry was injured in the Six Man Tag Team Match at Saturday Night’s Main Event. He is currently diagnosed with a fractured patella and a possible patella tendon rupture.

If the diagnosis holds up after further diagnosis, he is due to have surgery later this week with Dr. James Andrews.

WWE Dr. Ferdinand Rios says Henry faces four to six months of extensive rehabilitation if he indeed needs surgery.

Check back at WWE.com for more information as this story unfolds.

Kaz
07-16-2006, 04:04 AM
Pay back is a bitch!

Just KC
07-16-2006, 04:46 AM
i dont think its true. i belive it could be a story line.

Flair Country
07-16-2006, 05:11 AM
i dont think its true. i belive it could be a story line.

I don't know about that, if you did watch that 6 man tag match Henry did dissapear about half way into the match. This really sums up his career though, injured - wrestles about 6 months - gets injured again.

Kaz
07-16-2006, 05:30 AM
It will all depend if he wrestles great American Bash I know people have wrestled with injuries before but if he has a fractured patella that would be extremely difficult to do.

Gary
07-16-2006, 05:51 AM
whats petalla?

Will
07-17-2006, 02:53 AM
The patella is the kneecap. Im surrised Henry hasnt had more knee problems before,carrying all that fat has to be hard on his legs.

F4L
07-17-2006, 09:05 AM
No, its true alright, he's getting reevaluated today with Dr. Andrews to see if the diagnosis was correct, if so, he will be getting surgery sometime this week, and WWE will alter the GAB card on SD!

scorpionf
07-17-2006, 10:27 AM
It was only a matter of time before Karma came around and kicked him in the ass... Payback's a bitch!

BIGDAVE
07-17-2006, 01:16 PM
lol............sorry _ _it happens even to the worlds strongest people even giant silverbacks.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :dunno: :stfu: :stfu: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: