PDA

View Full Version : Mystery Fan who Melina is two faced to!

John
10-03-2009, 07:46 AM
» Regarding John Morrison, he is well liked among his peers in the locker room and many feel it's only a matter of time before he becomes a top star. For the record, he is still dating Melina, who is not quite so popular in the locker room. While many feel she has improved her reputation from where it was during her previous stint on the SmackDown brand, multiple wrestlers still accuse her of being phony. On a personal note, I can attest to Melina's apparent phoniness due to her treatment of a certain fan of her's. Basically, whenever they would meet up (pretty much by waiting outside the arena or at autograph signings), she'd act very friendly by putting on a big smile and saying how great it is to meet him. However, her feelings towards this individual would differ greatly when he's not around. I have it on good authority that she's trashed this person to her fellow co-workers behind his back, basically saying "he's creepy."

legolas4792
10-03-2009, 05:15 PM
its not being two faced to think some dude is creepy

Kage
10-03-2009, 06:24 PM
^^Agreed, having the same guy waiting outside for you over and over again has to be creepy.

mikedudelang
10-03-2009, 10:30 PM
If I had some douchebag wanting to take a picture with me everytime he got near me, I'd think that was pretty damn creepy too.

JohnCenaFan28
10-04-2009, 06:48 PM
I thought this thread was going to reveal who the fan was, oh well, but the guy does sound creepy.

Xan20
10-05-2009, 01:24 AM
If its every time they are n that town its creepy, if he travels to shows its a bit stalker-ish

Will
10-05-2009, 05:10 AM
Oh no! how dare she think that some dude stalking her is creepy. She is so damn phony and stuck up.

DUKE NUKEM
10-05-2009, 05:34 PM
^lol thanks for the post John