PDA

View Full Version : Major CM Punk Heat,

Konan
10-05-2009, 04:14 PM
Word going around the WWE locker room is that the reason CM Punk lost the World Heavyweight Title last night is because of heat on him stemming from an incident on the recent European tour.

The story goes that there was in issue with how Punk was dressed and The Undertaker said tried to nicely tell Punk that he was the World Champion and was representing WWE overseas so he should dress better. Punk said something to the effect of "what about John Cena?"

This got back to WWE management and they took it as Punk thinking he was a bigger star than John Cena. Then the decision was made to take the belt off Punk at Hell in a Cell and put the match as the opener. It is noted by Dave Meltzer that this may not be exactly how the story went down but it's how it was told.

The problems with Punk and losing the title has been the talk of the SmackDown locker room for the past two days. As noted last night before the show, several on the SmackDown brand were under the impression that Undertaker was winning and he did. There are some who are wondering why Undertaker was given the title considering his limited schedule and health problems with the feeling that it was too soon to take the title off Punk.

Word is that WWE is planning on going with a Batista vs. Undertaker feud for the World Heavyweight Title.

DUKE NUKEM
10-05-2009, 05:31 PM
wow, thanks for the post Konan

Slash
10-05-2009, 05:45 PM
Oh Jesus, I'd rather be kicked in the crotch than watch Undertaker vs. Batista!

Kage
10-05-2009, 09:32 PM
I wonder what Taker meant by dress better?

Y0UR Messiah
10-05-2009, 09:58 PM
I would like to see a Rey vs Undertaker feud.

legolas4792
10-05-2009, 10:26 PM
either these stories are exaggerated or people in these wrestling companies are oversensitive pussies,

and batista vs undertaker, what an original idea

J-man
10-05-2009, 11:08 PM
Of course this isnt true, it happens everytime someone loses a title, I bet their was heat on Cena too and thats why he lost it

And Kage, I think its meant to sound like dress more professional. Meh

Punisher
10-06-2009, 12:22 AM
Why cant CM Punk be a bigger star than Cena? If people like Punk then why not let him grow as a star

the madscotsman
10-06-2009, 12:31 PM
Taker vs Batista again, wow that'll make great tv. Fuckin Idiots. this politics shit is ruining the usiness.

Konan
10-06-2009, 12:54 PM
taker vs batista idea is too bad. i dont want to see these man again 1 on 1.IMO batista should struggle for unified titles with his new partner.

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-06-2009, 04:40 PM
Konan Batista and Taker should just retire :P

Punk is the only reason I watch WWE and if this shit is gonna go on then I guess will give up onSD too already gave up on RAW lol