PDA

View Full Version : Mickie unhappy in WWE?

John
10-14-2009, 06:23 PM
There is talk that Mickie James has been frustrated with her position in World Wrestling Entertainment. Though specific details were not specified, it's being said that she has been unhappy the past few months.

Slayer_X
10-14-2009, 07:07 PM
They are always talking arent they?

hitman12596
10-14-2009, 10:00 PM
its bc she wants 2 go to tna.

Super KC
10-14-2009, 11:17 PM
boo hoo

Xan20
10-14-2009, 11:30 PM
I would be a bit unhappy If I had to legitimately wrestle Kelly Kelly

Kage
10-15-2009, 12:42 AM
she was the champ... what more is there for her to want?

DA
10-15-2009, 12:50 AM
Let her go... fat b****

Relapse
10-15-2009, 02:56 AM
its bc she wants 2 go to tna.

Highly doubt that's why. She was already in TNA and left for WWE, she is one of if not the top diva in WWE, I don't see her going anywhere. Sure there is "talks" going around that she is being punished for her weight gain and all that but I'm sure everything will be back to normal soon enough and she will be champ again.

Punisher
10-15-2009, 03:05 AM
They treat her like crap in WWE just because she is 'fat'

Kenpachi Zaraki
10-15-2009, 03:26 AM
she's fugly get rid of her

Relapse
10-15-2009, 04:54 AM
They treat her like crap in WWE just because she is 'fat'

I don't understand how they treat her like crap, she is always Womens champ, so she just recently dropped it and went to SD as "punishment" according to insider sites but chances are she will probably win the title over there also. She needed to go to SD anyways, she's been on RAW her whole career, its time for a change.

Xan20
10-15-2009, 05:23 AM
I think it's because if Michelle is to lose the tile she didn't want to do so to Melina.(Just a theory)

Y0UR Messiah
10-15-2009, 07:09 PM
She's not fat! She's big boned!

Punisher
10-15-2009, 09:30 PM
I don't understand how they treat her like crap, she is always Womens champ, so she just recently dropped it and went to SD as "punishment" according to insider sites but chances are she will probably win the title over there also. She needed to go to SD anyways, she's been on RAW her whole career, its time for a change.

That is true but they do criticize her for her weight. But a lot of people like her thats my guess on my why she is always champ. And the move to smackdown would be too bad of a change

ArJay
10-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Wow. I pretty much lost all respect for everybody in this thread minus Chris. Y'all are a bunch of immature dickheads. Like the girl or not. She's NOT fat. She has every right to be upset. She get's treated like shit, regardless of being champ or not. She has to put up with wrestling talentless bitches like Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, and Jillian Hall on a weekly basis. Then WWE complains about HER wrestling ability? Yall and WWE are harsh. It's really sad what today's society has become thanks to MTV and all the other media outlets.

Relapse
10-16-2009, 12:00 AM
Wow. I pretty much lost all respect for everybody in this thread minus Chris. Y'all are a bunch of immature dickheads. Like the girl or not. She's NOT fat. She has every right to be upset. She get's treated like shit, regardless of being champ or not. She has to put up with wrestling talentless bitches like Kelly Kelly, Alicia Fox, and Jillian Hall on a weekly basis. Then WWE complains about HER wrestling ability? Yall and WWE are harsh. It's really sad what today's society has become thanks to MTV and all the other media outlets.

WHO CALLED HER FAT? Cause I know I didn't, so before you start going off on people for no reason at all chill out. She's GAINED WEIGHT yes but not everybody here said she's fat including myself.

A Blissful Ass
10-16-2009, 01:38 AM
Mickie isn't fat i tell ya

DUKE NUKEM
10-16-2009, 06:16 AM
she is still hot in my view

Kellie
10-16-2009, 10:20 AM

Maybe you should learn to have a discussion without calling people names or just dont bother .. thankyou

Alot of us said she had put on weight and she has, we never said she was overwieght, read peoples posts before you OVERREACT

ArJay
10-16-2009, 04:50 PM
Well maybe the rest of the people should learn this as well. Since, this thread and the other is basically just them hopping at the chance to call her fat, overweight, ugly or sloppy. With the exception of Relapse (Sorry man I meant to mention you in my last post) Duke, and Chris, nobody else in this thread was having a "discussion". Just more Mickie bashing.