PDA

View Full Version : Report: HBK & Triple H Unpopular In Locker Room

John
10-15-2009, 06:02 PM
Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

Among some locker room circles, both Triple H and Shawn Michaels are two of the least popular wrestlers these days. Even those who appear on SmackDown and have minimal exposure to them feel as though they are abusing their power and standing in the way of WWE elevating new stars.

The overwhelming sentiment among those in the company is that Raw's "no man's land" in the sense there are no full-fledged pushes to be had as a result of the strong influence of Hunter and Michaels, as well as Randy Orton and John Cena. Many feel if even one of these main event performers dislikes you enough to badmouth you to management, you won't be getting a push.

mikedudelang
10-15-2009, 09:10 PM
I just don't get how this is news...

It's been this way in the wrestling business since FOREVER.

Shawn and Hunter have been (supposedly) two of the least popular lockerroom guys for most of their careers. Guess what, nobody watching them cares. The bottom line is they draw money. As much as I think guys like Shelton Benjamin and The Hurricane are great to watch in the ring, everyone knows mic skills/charisma have more to do with getting over. Anyone remember Hulk Hogan? Don't anyone will ever confuse that guy for for Dean Malenko but, despite his limitations in the ring, his charisma single-handedly made MILLIONS for pro wrestling. Hell, it still is.

Slayer_X
10-15-2009, 10:05 PM
YEAH what the guy above me said !

Kage
10-15-2009, 11:41 PM
It's been like this for years

A Blissful Ass
10-16-2009, 12:53 AM
^So True

DUKE NUKEM
10-16-2009, 06:18 AM
nothing new thanks for the post John

MattMorgan
10-16-2009, 08:47 AM
I just dont think so,they are the most popular team in WWE history..this news is Fake....

Xan20
10-16-2009, 07:48 PM
most popular.......no, HHH abuses power but Shawn hasn't held a singles title in 7 years so he's not really holding anyone back

A Blissful Ass
10-17-2009, 02:41 AM
Their Popular with the fans YES Popular with the boys in the back NO