PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR Invades RAW Next Week

Kellie
10-20-2009, 04:19 AM
It was announced on tonight's RAW that the special guest host for next week's show after Bragging Rights will be NASCAR drivers Kyle Busch and Joey Logano.

IW

DUKE NUKEM
10-20-2009, 05:59 AM
thanks for the update Kellie

The ShowOff
10-20-2009, 12:44 PM
This is awesome if you ask me...I'm a Nascar fan so I'm looking forward to this

deadmanwalkin
10-20-2009, 03:45 PM
dammit why couldnt it be jeff gordon

hardcoregamer16
10-20-2009, 03:53 PM
is the WWE trying to prove they are a real sport by having real sports stars host RAW? really Logano the same guy that was said to be the next Tony Stewart how well did that work Joe Gibbs? Jeff Gordon would be a awesome host

Coruptyed
10-20-2009, 06:19 PM
is the WWE trying to prove they are a real sport by having real sports stars host RAW? really Logano the same guy that was said to be the next Tony Stewart how well did that work Joe Gibbs? Jeff Gordon would be a awesome host

HA the next tony stewart... you just made hillarious joke hes not even near the league yet (been a fan of tony since he was in indy and in 99 when he joined nascar) but logano is still scared at the wheel, will be top 10 and all of a sudden fall back to 20th..

i hate kyle busch more hope he gets slammed or something make raw good..

DA
10-20-2009, 07:14 PM
dammit why couldnt it be jeff gordon

Agreed

Thanks Kellie, I was wondering who was gonna be it

The ShowOff
10-20-2009, 09:20 PM
lol glad its not Jeff. Not a big fan of his.

Fan of Jr's so I'm hoping Kyle gets slammed also lol...but have to be a face that does is cause I mean if a heel did it then the hell would be cheered lol.

and Joey has gotten better to the people talking about him. Start of the year he wasn't so great but now he is. Winning Nationwide Races. Running upfront in Cup races.(Has a win in cup also...might be from rain but its a win).

So yeah

Joey=Face

Kyle=Heel