PDA

View Full Version : Man arrested for being naked in his own home

Shane McMahon's Ass
10-23-2009, 07:54 AM
A man who made coffee in his own home while naked was surprised to find himself facing an indecent exposure charge after a complaint from a passer-by led to him being arrested.

Eric Williamson, 29, from Springfield, Virginia, walked into his kitchen at 5.30am to brew some coffee when he was spotted by an unidentified woman walking past with a seven-year-old boy.

After receiving a complaint from the woman, police went ahead with an arrest.

Shocked Mr Williamson, a father of a five-year-old girl, said he feels like the victim: 'Yes, I wasn't wearing any clothes but I was alone, in my own home and just got out of bed. It was dark and I had no idea anyone was outside looking in at me.

'I am a loving dad. Any of my friends and anyone knows that and there is not a chance on this planet I would ever, ever, ever do anything like that to a kid.'

However, a Fairfax County Police spokesman said officers arrested Williamson because they believe he wanted to be seen naked by the public.

Mr Williamson is fighting the charge and is seeking damages from the police.

He faces up to a year in jail and a $2,000 fine if convicted.

Brandon
10-23-2009, 09:59 AM
That is totally stuffed up. HE WAS IN HIS OWN HOME!

scorpionf
10-23-2009, 02:18 PM
That is sooo wrong - he was in his own home!!!

Why wasn't the woman who made the complaint arrested for being a "peeping tom" for looking into someone else's house!

DUKE NUKEM
10-23-2009, 02:43 PM
the woman should be going to jail in my view

Slayer_X
10-24-2009, 07:59 AM
i hate ppl for shit like this