PDA

View Full Version : Chris Jericho uses racial slurs at film festival

Kellie
11-05-2009, 10:16 AM
TMZ.com has a new article up looking at comments Chris Jericho made a few weeks back at the Sacramento Horror Film Festival where he was doing a Q&A session after a screening of his movie, Albino Farm. Jericho referred to the session moderator as "Hadji", a term used sometimes as a racial slur against Middle Easterners. After the host checked Jericho's drink jokingly for alcohol, the WWE Superstar used a gay slur towards him.

Jericho told TMZ: "After seeing the video I realize some inappropriate comments were made and I apologize if I offended anybody. Just know that everyone on stage was having a blast and we all shared a drink and a laugh after! The good news is I got my wish of being posted on TMZ."

Black Widow
11-05-2009, 01:52 PM
TMZ.com posted a video of WWE Unified Tag Team champ Chris Jericho using a racial slur towards the moderator at the Sacramento Horror Film Festival while making an appearance to promote the film "Albino Farm."

Jericho, who was obviously cracking jokes to pop the audience, used a slur that offends some Middle Easteners and went on to call the moderator a "f*g."

The video, which will be a lead story on today's syndicated TMZ TV series, can be viewed on the TMZ.com website.

Jericho did issue an apology, commenting, "After seeing the video I realize some inappropriate comments were made and I apologize if I offended anybody. Just know that everyone on stage was having a blast and we all shared a drink and a laugh after! The good news is I got my wish of being posted on TMZ."

PWI

Relapse
11-05-2009, 01:56 PM
........People need to stop taking things so seriously.

scorpionf
11-05-2009, 02:58 PM
One day it will get to a stage where noone will ever say anything, for fear of offending someone... And that will be a boring world to live in.

josh.heinrichs
11-05-2009, 04:17 PM
LOL @ Jericho for acomplishing his 'goal'

John
11-05-2009, 05:12 PM
Two weeks ago, WWE star Chris Jericho attended the Sacramento Film Festival to promote a screening of his latest film, and during a Q and A session following the screening, TMZ
cameras picked up some shots of him making a few racial slurs to the two guys hosting the Q and A. Below is an excerpt from the TMZ article:

"Jericho was at the Sacramento Horror Film Festival two weeks ago ... for a screening of a movie in which he appears. During a Q&A session, Jericho referred to the moderator several times as "Hadji" -- a term sometimes used as a racial slur against Middle Easterners.

After the first wave of slurs -- and a random shot at Paris Hilton -- the host jokingly takes Jericho's drink to sniff it for booze, when Chris chimes back, "it's apple juice ... fag."

NDQ

Slayer_X
11-05-2009, 10:45 PM
thanks