PDA

View Full Version : Eric Escobar's Fallen Stock

John
11-28-2009, 09:09 AM
- Of the WWE stars to have their pushes halted in recent weeks, Eric Escobar is going through the quickest demise of them all. Not that his stock was particularly high to begin with considering he had been in developmental for a number of years, but the company has pretty much given up on him mere weeks after his WWE debut as a result of his failure to impress. While he's tall and has a good look, he lacks charisma and the feeling is he has done nothing to prove he belongs. (source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)

aoessand
11-28-2009, 11:40 PM
hard to do anything with that stupid ass gimic he was given

Kage
11-28-2009, 11:51 PM
^^Im sure he's had plenty of opportunities to prove himself with many different gimmicks since he was in development for so long

scorpionf
11-29-2009, 04:55 AM
It is a lame gimmick to get stuck with Vickie but I don't like him in the ring, and I don't think he is good looking at all, and he is not that great on the mic either.

In saying that, he was in development for years, so I am sure he would have had a chance to show what he was capable of - especially since they moved him onto the main roster, he had to have been doing something right at that stage...

DUKE NUKEM
11-29-2009, 07:31 AM
wow thanks for the post John