PDA

View Full Version : Quick SmackDown! & ECW Spoilers: 1/12/09 & 4/12/09

JohnCenaFan28
11-30-2009, 07:23 AM
Dark Match:

* Kaval (Low Ki) defeated Paul Burchill

ECW:

* Goldust defeated William Regal.
* Trent Baretta and Caylon Croft debuted from FCW and defeated local wrestlers.
* Christian and Shelton Benjamin defeated Ezekiel Jackson and Vladimir Kozlov after Jackson walked out on Kozlov.

SmackDown!:

* R-Truth beat CM Punk via DQ after Luke a/k/a Festus interfered.
* Kane beat Mike Knox
* Mickie James beat Natalya and Beth Phoenix in a triple threat match to become the #1 contender to the Women's championship.
* Drew McIntyre beat IC champion John Morrison in a non-title match.
* Hart Dynasty (D.H. Smith & Tyson Kidd) beat Eric Escobar in a handicap match set up by Vickie Guerrero.
* Unified tag champions Chris Jericho & Big Show beat Cryme Tyme (Shad Gaspard & JTG).

At the end of the show, Undertaker tried to call out Batista, but Batista met him halfway and destroyed him at the end of the taping.

Dark Match Main Event:

* World champion The Undertaker beat Batista and CM Punk in a triple threat match.

Source: WI

Kellie
11-30-2009, 09:46 AM
Smackdown Spoilers:

R-Truth beat CM Punk by DQ after Luke Gallos interfered, the bout ended with Gallos giving R-Truth a bear hug. Punk and Gallos taunted the crowd gaining a lot of heat with R-Truth still on the ground.

Kane beat Mike Knox in a pretty quick match. I am surprised that Knox still has a job.

Mickie James beat Beth Phoenix and Natayla to become the Number One Contender for the Women's Championship. It wasn't specified when she'd get the shot but after the match, since Michelle McCool and Layla were ringside at the announcer's table, Mickie James attacked them and got double teamed until Maria came out and helped Mickie fend them off.

Vickie Guerrero came out after being embarrassed last week by Eric Escobar and I could barely hear what she was saying because of there being so much booing from the crowd. I got the gist of it though, and pretty much Eric needed to come out and beg to come back to her. Eric came out but said he was sorry for ever meeting her. Vickie set up a handicap match between Escobar and the Hart Foundation.

Hart Foundation (DH Smith and Tyson Kidd) beat Eric Escobar in a handicap match. Pretty short one at that.

Backstage, Batista is complaining to Teddy Long about Undertaker calling him out tonight but Long said it wasn't his problem. Long however told Batista that next week on Smackdown that Batista and Mysterio will have a street fight match.

Drew McIntyre beat John Morrison in a really decent match, didn't see McIntryre beating Morrison at all. Crowd wasn't pleased.

Big Show and Jericho beat Cryme Tyme after Big Show got tagged in and hit Shad with a one hit "KO".

PWI

JohnCenaFan28
11-30-2009, 08:10 PM
Detailed ECW Spoilers:
This is the first time I've ever been to the Hampton Coliseum and I thought the crowd was better here than at the Richmond Coliseum. Definitely a full house. I suggest watching ECW and Superstars, Smackdown wasn't all that great in my opinion.

Dark Match:

Kaval beat Paul Burchill w/ Katie Lee via pin after a ghetto stomp from the top rope.

ECW:

Show starts off with The Abraham Washington Show with Zack Ryder and Rosa Mendez. Now I was right beside the titantron however there was a curtain blocking my path so I couldn't see but I could hear. They read poems to each other and apparently started making out on the couch. End of segment.

Backstage, Regal is talking to Ezekiel about his actions last week and how he needs to get his head in the game because tonight he's tagging with Kozlov against Christian and Shelton Benjamin.

Goldust beats William Regal after a rollup after Ezekiel and Kozlov getting a scruff outside of the ring costing Regal the match.

Backstage, ECW GM Tiffany (sp?) is talking to Paul Burchill about how he can't get back on ECW because of the loss against Hurricane a couple weeks back. Burchill storms out and gets passed by Trent Boretta and C. Croft and they talk to Tiffany about their coming up match.

Trent Boretta and C. Croft beat Bobby Shields and ???? (Couldn't make out his name) in a pretty boring match. Seems as though Boretta and Croft are heels.

Christian and Shelton Benjamin beat Ezekiel and Vlad Kozlov after Benjamin hits a t-bone suplex on Kozlov. More arguing between the roundtable (Ezekiel, Kozlov, and Regal)

Source: PWI