PDA

View Full Version : Mickie James Takes Aim At Internet Imposters

John
11-30-2009, 08:24 PM
Mickie James posted the following blog on the WWE Universe website:

I know I know I never post on these forums. So first off let me say thank you to all of my fans for your continuous love and support. It really does mean the world to me. My reason for posting is to clear up a few issues I have with the internet... I hate poser, impostors, phonies, fakes. I mean.. Seriously?! What is with these people?! Do they really dislike their own life so much that they try to live vicariously through an internet form of another. Get A Life people!

You see Its people like you that deter the real people from opening up fun accounts to keep in touch with their fans. This is why I DO NOT have a myspace, a face-book, etc. I did recently open a twitter account. Its @MickieJamesDiva because quite frankly all the ones I tried to get where already taken... By who you ask.. Ha. By phonies. So if you are following anyone via any outlet that isn't through WWE Universe or twitter@mickiejamesdiva I can assure you that you have been lied to. And I am sorry for that. Please know that I do welcome anyone who wishes to follow me.

I am trying my best to get all of these impostors of mine shut down in hopes of perhaps getting a face-book or myspace. And if and when i do please believe you will be first to know. Again Im very sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you so much for listening to my rant and feel free to pass on the information to anyone you feel necessary. Next time It will be much more light hearted. I promise. Just needed to get that off my chest.

mikedudelang
11-30-2009, 11:27 PM
I'd like to get something off her chest...her shirt. I know, corny. Sorry, couldn't resist.

hitman12596
12-01-2009, 01:21 AM
I;ld like to get on her chest!! BAZING!!!!

DUKE NUKEM
12-01-2009, 07:25 AM
thanks for this John