PDA

View Full Version : Two new raw guest hosts announced

Black Widow
12-08-2009, 12:14 AM
WWE announced the following today:

Jan. 18, 2010 Raw Guest Hosts: Jon Heder & Don Johnson
Stars from the soon-to-be-released film When in Rome, Jon Heder and Don Johnson, will take center stage on Raw on Jan. 18 from Knoxville, Tenn. Known mostly from his role as the discomfited and unintentionally humorous main character in Napoleon Dynamite, Heder enjoyed tremendous success this decade in a variety of comedies. Johnson, meanwhile, who became a popular television icon in the 1980s when starring in the hit series Miami Vice, continues to be an admired Hollywood actor. Their new film is set to be released in theaters on Jan. 29.

PWI

mikedudelang
12-08-2009, 02:31 AM
SWEET! Two more people who haven't been relevant in years! Thanks WWE!

ArJay
12-08-2009, 03:04 AM
Years? Yet they have a movie coming out soon. Riiiiiiiiight. Also, Heder has been in numerous movies in the last 2 years.

deadmanwalkin
12-08-2009, 05:07 AM
interesting

The ShowOff
12-08-2009, 05:25 AM
Meh wish they get someone I liked to guest host again lol.

Last Guest Host I cared for was the Nascar Drivers...but they didn't even to good of a job...lol

Vance
12-08-2009, 09:05 AM
see Heder in The Benchwarmers,that was a good role,better then Napoleon Dynamite..

mikedudelang
12-09-2009, 02:43 AM
Years? Yet they have a movie coming out soon. Riiiiiiiiight. Also, Heder has been in numerous movies in the last 2 years.

Steven Segal has a tv show. You gonna try and tell me he's relevant too? Heder is a one trick pony (and the trick ain't that great) and Don Johnson hasn't mattered in a decade.