PDA

View Full Version : Haas Wants Out

Black Widow
12-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Charlie Haas, who wasn’t being used asked for his release and at first was told it would be no problem. When the company realized he was friends with Kurt Angle, and that TNA could likely be his destination they not only refused to release him but gave him a substantial raise to make him happy while they do nothing with him.

WON

John
12-10-2009, 06:35 PM
He had amazing potential as 1/2 of the Worlds Greatest Team .. But now, Like time tells, Only one goes on to be great, and it was Shelton who did.

Shame :(. .. He'd be good in TNA.

Kage
12-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Have him go to Ecw to feud with Benjamin. Give him the chance to be a star atleast.

A Blissful Ass
12-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Just let him go so he can go to TNA

mikedudelang
12-11-2009, 01:27 AM
gave him a substantial raise to make him happy while they do nothing with him.

And this is exactly why TNA won't catch WWE anytime soon. As much as I'd like to see it, they simply don't have the loot to moneywhip these guys like Vince can.

Will
12-11-2009, 03:51 AM
He had amazing potential as 1/2 of the Worlds Greatest Team .. But now, Like time tells, Only one goes on to be great, and it was Shelton who did.

Shame :(. .. He'd be good in TNA.

wait...what? Shelton went on to be great? How did I miss that.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-11-2009, 05:31 AM
wait...what? Shelton went on to be great? How did I miss that.

Quoted for the awesomeness :lmao:

Both of em suck and are not WWE types imo

ClayMation
12-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Shelton still has a chance to be a star...who knows if he will actually make it. If he wins the ECW title (IF) thats a start. Haas, a great wrestler but worse mic skills than Shelton! he would be better off talent wise in TNA. But put yourself in his shoes, getting a raise and getting PAID to do nothing? cant really complain.

Jon Power
12-14-2009, 01:57 AM
LMAO, why would they worry about him in TNA? Not as if he would win titles.

aoessand
12-14-2009, 07:28 AM
^^^^ you obviously dont watch tna cause they make all the wwe washups CHAMP when they come to tna....