PDA

View Full Version : Next Week's RAW Guest Host Revealed

A Blissful Ass
12-15-2009, 06:22 AM
Next week's Raw guest will be New York Yankees star player Johnny Damon. He was originally scheduled for the MSG RAW several weeks ago but their was a conflict.

WI

deadmanwalkin
12-15-2009, 04:43 PM
fuck the Yankees

im sorry i just hate the whole team

BigJimSlate
12-16-2009, 12:48 AM
Damon can Suck it!

LionDen
12-16-2009, 01:01 AM
Yeah, this guest host deal is just getting boring now. WWE need to think up a new gimmick and I also think they need more international stars, why have these american stars who will not be well known around the world. WWE say they are a world brand, they should show it. I can just about guarantee that alot if not most people outside the US have no idea who Dennis Miller was.

Your Olympic Hero
12-16-2009, 01:38 AM
They can say their a world brand all they want but the truth is they are driven by American ratings. They won't have a star that isn't American unless they are taping Raw in Europe or Australia.

LionDen
12-16-2009, 03:21 AM
They can say their a world brand all they want but the truth is they are driven by American ratings. They won't have a star that isn't American unless they are taping Raw in Europe or Australia.

Yeah, good point but still annoys me and I still feel this whole special host deal sux.

The Mac
12-16-2009, 04:36 AM
even when they went out of usa they had a shitty host
who the fuck cares about ricky hatton?