PDA

View Full Version : Kane to ECW?

John
12-15-2009, 08:09 AM
- Kane will be appearing on tomorrow night's ECW with the storyline that ECW General Manager Tiffany has invited him to the brand.

Source - Lords of Pain

Konan
12-15-2009, 08:30 AM
good there is no scope in sd for kane ...he's better adjust in ecw ..thanks "JONNY"

LionDen
12-15-2009, 09:45 AM
The only reason I would like this is if Kane gets the ECW championship. If he does not get the championship then this is bullshit as always for Kane.

Brandon
12-15-2009, 10:04 AM
I don't really know where they will go with this. It could lead to something with Tiffany but I don't really mind the storyline with Mike Knox and Kane but it won't do much for either superstar. I want to see them get more time and then really, I want to see Kane do something big. The ECW Championship should be used to elevate younger superstars and I want him to take a championship into Armageddon. Not the ECW one.

The WWE or World Heavyweight Championships will be for Kane but not at Wrestlemania as I said to Smart Mark awhile ago in the chatbox.

Relapse
12-15-2009, 10:11 AM
ECW is going to be shutdown at the beginning of 2010 so really doesn't matter who is ECW champ, they will only be holding it for a short time.

Smartmark
12-15-2009, 10:23 AM
The only reason I would like this is if Kane gets the ECW championship. If he does not get the championship then this is bullshit as always for Kane.

I agree with you on that. It's no reason to draft him if he aint gonna get the title for the second time.

I personally hope he will meet Taker at WM for the WHC Title.

deadmanwalkin
12-15-2009, 04:39 PM
I don't really know where they will go with this. It could lead to something with Tiffany but I don't really mind the storyline with Mike Knox and Kane but it won't do much for either superstar. I want to see them get more time and then really, I want to see Kane do something big. The ECW Championship should be used to elevate younger superstars and I want him to take a championship into Armageddon. Not the ECW one.

The WWE or World Heavyweight Championships will be for Kane but not at Wrestlemania as I said to Smart Mark awhile ago in the chatbox.

armageddon is of no more the next ppv is the royal rumble

tlc replaced armageddon

The Mac
12-16-2009, 04:58 AM
he is prob on ecw for awhile so his face will get a bit of a break cuz not as many ppl watch ecw and then he will be drafted to one of the big 2 shows and go on a title run

A Blissful Ass
12-16-2009, 05:06 AM
Abyss/Lauren anyone?