PDA

View Full Version : WWE Treating Soon To Be "Country" Diva Like Garbage Because She's Leaving?

JohnCenaFan28
12-16-2009, 11:35 PM
As seen Monday night on Raw, WWE continued directing thinly veiled personal shots towards Mickie James as Matt Striker uttered disparaging remarks regarding her appearance while on commentary.

While commenting on the Divas' evening gowns, he said, "Well, I know Kelly Kelly is wearing Vera Wang. I believe Maria might be wearing Gloria Vanderbilt. Mickie James is of course wearing T.J. Maxx." A few moments later, he followed up his initial comment with the following, "Think Mickie's wearing Lane Bryant?"

The belief among wrestlers is that James, who has had her weight mocked in recent weeks, will part ways with the company once her contract expires so she can fully pursue a career in country music.

While news of Mickie leaving WWE to pursue a career in music has not yet been confirmed, many in the company believe that to be the case. Hence, WWE is treating the popular SmackDown Diva poorly on television as a "send-off" of sorts as that's their way of dealing with the matter.

Source: PW

DUKE NUKEM
12-17-2009, 07:22 AM
tna is where i think she will go

Bubala
12-17-2009, 01:29 PM
Well I hope Mickie DOES leave. She shouldn't put up with being treated that way. Just because she isn't a twig like some of the other Divas they call her fat? She gave so much to that company, and they do her like that? I would've told them to go to hell years ago, AND I'd sue them. WWE is so disrespectful to it's women, they don't even treat them like people. I remember they called Cherry fat too...she wasn't fat, she was healthy. And she was adorable.

scorpionf
12-17-2009, 03:15 PM
This seems to be the way WWE farewells any diva who considers leaving and then leaves.... Unless of course they happen to be Trish Stratus!

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-17-2009, 04:18 PM
meh she is over-rated nobody cares if she stays or not

ArJay
12-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Well I hope Mickie DOES leave. She shouldn't put up with being treated that way. Just because she isn't a twig like some of the other Divas they call her fat? She gave so much to that company, and they do her like that? I would've told them to go to hell years ago, AND I'd sue them. WWE is so disrespectful to it's women, they don't even treat them like people. I remember they called Cherry fat too...she wasn't fat, she was healthy. And she was adorable.

Basically this. You summed up exactly my sentiments.

Gunner you're overrated and nobody cares if you leave LOW. :shifty:

Oh snap!

legolas4792
12-17-2009, 09:05 PM
maybe im not "in the loop" but i never knew that "TJ max" was the new term for fat people

mulletman9000
12-19-2009, 07:44 AM
I agree with majority of posts mickie should leave. If this is the way wwe treat one of there best female wrestlers it just proves once again wwe have no real intreast in proper female wrestling there only intrested in "Divas". I hope she does some day return to tna because she is awesome in ring. TNA Knockouts Rule and also need more attention given to them as there not currently given time they deserve. All tna need now is to get melina/gail kim (who admitted she only went back for cash)and wwe women divison is offically dead... not that its partically alive now.

Shane McMahon's Ass
12-19-2009, 08:11 AM
Gunner you're overrated and nobody cares if you leave LOW. :shifty:

Oh snap!

:lmao: You're right on the money there :shifty:

As for Mickie, why would you have stayed for so long with everyone making fun of you?

Oh well, but i hope her new Singing Career takes off well for her :)

coachthor
12-20-2009, 01:34 AM
i hope her singing carrer takes off, cause I dont listen to country. And as far as her being one of the bestt wwe "divas" in the ring, its like being one of the smartest kids with down syndrome.

Kage
12-20-2009, 02:38 AM
I don't like Mickie James, but the claims that she is fat are totally stupid lol.