PDA

View Full Version : WWE Smackdown/ECW House Show Results (12/21/09) - Ft. Myers, Florida

John
12-22-2009, 11:30 PM
Match 1: Truth over Ziggler I only caught the end in which Ziggler sold the fight

Match 2: Dynasty over SmJ & JWY was a good match with the highlight being the rise in personality of the Harts Natty was having a legit blast messing with the fans with a big grin

Match 3: Archer over Dreamer couple of guys close to me tried to get a "tramp stamp" chant against archer (check out his back tats)

Match 4:6-diva tag Mickie actually remembered my 3 year old niece from autographs earlier (she remembered at least 2 others from what i saw) she ran out looked right at her a said hey baby, which if you were there made total scene after the faces won she ran over and gave her such a big hug and talked to her again about earlier the women really enjoy what they do

Match 5: Christian over Ryder big time over with fans big time

Match 6: Drew over Morrison

Match 7: Hardy over Knox wow the way the fans are for him its a wonder hes not a main eventer

Match 8: 2 on 3: Taker and Kane over Punk Gallows and Batista
Everyone was great... everyone. Punk was outstanding and really into it as was Natty no complaints from me or my family we were in the second row on the floor so we got the whole experience. After the show Dreamer, possibly Kane who i may have missed and christian and Layla signed autos and did pics. the last 2 were there for a long time my family got pics with both and they were VERY cool. great night