PDA

View Full Version : Report: Sheamus A 'Shameless Suck-Up' To Triple H

John
12-23-2009, 10:39 PM
Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

There are mixed feelings on WWE champion Sheamus among those in the company.

Some feel as though his friendship with Triple H has been blown out of proportion, while others accuse him of being a shameless suck-up to him. It should be noted that he trains with Trips while on the road.

The word in the locker room continues to be that Sheamus and Drew McIntyre are favorites of Hunter and Shawn Michaels.

dan!!!
12-24-2009, 12:00 AM
I bet its got him a nice paycheck..........

mikedudelang
12-24-2009, 12:17 AM
If the jealous folks haven't yet figured out that in this life, it ain't what you know but who you know, then they've got some growing up to do. If you wanna be a star in the wrestling business, I can't think of a single person you'd wanna buddy up to more than HHH, save for Vinnie Mac himself.

DUKE NUKEM
12-24-2009, 07:35 AM
less cena the better

Your Olympic Hero
12-25-2009, 12:07 AM
Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch

The word in the locker room continues to be that Sheamus and Drew McIntyre are favorites of Hunter and Shawn Michaels.

TRANSLATION: They give the best head!:screwyou:

Bubala
12-25-2009, 02:37 AM
TRANSLATION: They give the best head!:screwyou:

Ewww!! So you're saying Sheamus is a bigger man-whore than Batista? JK!Well having friends in high places helps. I don't have to agree with it, but it is what it is.

Kenpachi Zaraki
12-25-2009, 03:44 AM
Isn't Cena friends with McMahon?? What's the big deal here the rest of the guys should have seen that H needed a training partner before Sheamus did lol

scorpionf
12-25-2009, 08:02 AM
The wrestling industry has always been that way though....

Your Olympic Hero
12-26-2009, 03:50 AM
A bunch of beef-cakes.... all oiled up......wearing tights.......fake fighting.........rolling around........putting each other in holds......what else did ya think was going on? Is anyone a bigger man-whore than Batista Amazing Amazon? LOL