PDA

View Full Version : Stacy Keibler's WWE Contract Expires

OMEN
07-22-2006, 12:25 PM
source: PWInsider.com

Stacy Keibler posted the following message in the special Members-Only section of her official website, StacyKeiblerOnline.net:

"Well, my contract with WWE has come to an end. So, you know what they say about when, " one door closes, another one opens."

After many months of meetings with several networks and studios, I have accepted a development deal with Touchtone TV. Under this ABC sister studio, I will either star in a pilot or join an existing Touchstone TV series.

I will keep you guys posted. Hopefully, you will be seeing me on television again real soon!"

WWE has yet to announce her departure. Her profile page currently remains on WWE.com.

scorpionf
07-22-2006, 01:19 PM
Can't say I am sad to see her go from the WWE... I have disliked her since she won that Nitro Girl search in WCW!

Slim
07-22-2006, 01:37 PM
well I know there will be some heartbroken guys seeing her leave... I'm not one of them. I on the other hand am glad to finally see her leave.

She can't wrestle, she can't do anything in that ring. And she isn't really eyecandy either. So what purpose did she serve? None.

TheDragonGT
07-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Yeah...I will miss her great ass and legs...lol WWE should have done more with her, it's too bad. Would have liked to see her go to TNA instead of this Touchstone deal.

da-cena-fan
07-25-2006, 02:57 PM
ahh well.... i just love stacy and prays that she doent leave wwe...