PDA

View Full Version : Reid 'may cross-dress for Big Brother'

OMEN
12-31-2009, 12:04 AM
Celebrity Big Brother producers want Alex Reid to resurrect his alter ego Roxanne for the show, a report has claimed.

According to the Daily Star, bosses have asked the cage fighter to return to his cross-dressing ways by entering the house as Roxanne on launch night.

It has been alleged that Katie Price's on-off lover now wants his rumoured £150,000 fee to be increased before he agrees to the idea.

A source said: "Alex has really been trying to ditch Roxanne for a while now after all the mess it caused when it first came out. He got so much stick from all his fighting pals that he and Kate agreed that he should give it up.

"But since they've got back together Kate has been going on and on at Alex to resurrect Roxy. And now CBB want her back too he has had to think seriously about it. If the money is right then he'll definitely be up for it, he's a real exhibitionist at heart and feels so much more confident as Roxanne."

Reid, who was first linked to Celebrity Big Brother last month, previously made a public appearance as Roxanne in October when Price launched her style book Standing Out: My Look, My Style, My Life.

DS

DUKE NUKEM
01-02-2010, 08:33 PM
thanks for the post Omen