PDA

View Full Version : Former WWE Diva Trashes Bella Twins - 'Chubby'

John
01-06-2010, 07:17 PM
While flipping channels this past Monday night, former WWE performer Tammy Sytch (a.k.a. Sunny) came upon RAW and put up a status update on her Facebook page noting how chubby The Bella Twins got over the holidays.

Sytch exclaimed, "I saw back fat!"

At least in the case of Nikki Bella, who accompanied Brie for her match against Maryse on Monday's show, she wore a much-too-tight bikini top which caused her back skin to noticeably fold. It was so noticeable that it could even be seen from WWE's distant camera angle during her sister's match.

Her disparaging remarks garnered much feedback from her Facebook followers and she added maybe she wouldn't have called them chubby had they been nicer to her at WrestleMania. If you recall, both Sytch and the Bellas took part in the 25-Diva battle royal that took place at the event.

Sytch continued: "I only said they look chubby, i didnt call them obese slobs...christ dude, get over it. And maybe if they were a little nicer at Wrestlemania, I wouldnt call them chubby either...but theres no excuse for any of those girls in their early 20's to get a little chubby... wait til ... See Morethey hit 35 and everything slows the f*** down..then what??? They are getting paid to look a certain way... If I was there right now, I'd weigh 118 f***ing skinny ass pounds again!!"

Considering Sytch battled her own weight in the past (as well as the criticism that some fans heaped on her as a result of her ballooned appearance), it would appear hypocritical for her to poke fun at the Bellas' bodies. However, she said it was "a medical reason," and wants to know their excuse.

"Hey, at least I had a medical reason for gaining weight...whats their's? too much partying and pastry?"

PWS

01-06-2010, 10:13 PM
ty

Your Olympic Hero
01-07-2010, 12:41 AM
Sunny looked her best when she was on coke.:wink: Sorry, but it's true.

Kage
01-07-2010, 12:51 AM
Fuck Sunny, she's an old, bitter, bitch.

Your Olympic Hero
01-07-2010, 12:54 AM
She is now but she was pretty hot in her day.

hitman12596
01-07-2010, 01:13 AM
i agree 100% with her

mikedudelang
01-07-2010, 01:54 AM
Would I rather wake beside the Bella Twins...or old assed Sunny?

I guess you know who's side I'ma take on this...

Your Olympic Hero
01-07-2010, 03:18 AM
Would I rather wake beside the Bella Twins...or old assed Sunny?.

Why would you be sleeping if you had the Bella twins???:dunno:

Shane McMahon's Ass
01-07-2010, 03:23 AM
My message to Sunny: Tsk tsk Sunny, isn't this the Pot calling the Kettle black? :no:

Honey why hate on the Bellas for being 'Fat'? Hate on them for having a bigger and better fan base and making more money :D