PDA

View Full Version : Early Backstage Talk on the 2010 WWE Draft

Konan
01-21-2010, 11:28 AM
Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

- While it’s still months away, there have been some discussion within WWE recently about the 2010 Draft after WrestleMania. Early talk is that creative is planning on breaking up some of the longstanding partnerships, whoever that may be. When you think about it, there aren’t too many duos in WWE that have been together for a while with the exception of DX, Cryme Tyme and maybe a few others.

WNZ

Relapse
01-21-2010, 07:15 PM
Cryme Tyme, DX, Legacy.

That's about it.

The Mac
01-22-2010, 08:19 AM
legacy wont survive the draft you can already see the signs of a break up coming.... i just wonder who's gonna be HBK and who's gonna be jannety

DUKE NUKEM
01-23-2010, 07:22 AM
thanks for the update Konan

Kenpachi Zaraki
01-24-2010, 06:42 PM
yeah didn't they do that last year???

mikedudelang
01-25-2010, 12:58 AM
The break-up of Legacy will mean the end of Cody Rhodes as anything more than mid-card fodder. DiBiase however, is gonna be a star. Wouldn't shock me to see 'em move Rhodes to Smackdown, set up a big feud between Orton and DiBiase.

Relapse
01-25-2010, 03:02 AM
The break-up of Legacy will mean the end of Cody Rhodes as anything more than mid-card fodder. DiBiase however, is gonna be a star. Wouldn't shock me to see 'em move Rhodes to Smackdown, set up a big feud between Orton and DiBiase.

DiBiase isn't going to go far either I don't believe, he just recently came out saying that he never actually wanted to be a wrestler and that acting is his calling and what he wants to do. He said he is only going to wrestle another 2 years.